York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust provides a comprehensive range of acute hospital and specialist healthcare services for approximately 800,000 people living in and around York, North Yorkshire, North East Yorkshire and Ryedale - an area covering 3,400 square miles.
Our annual turnover is approaching £0.5bn. We manage eight hospital sites and have a workforce of around 9,000 staff working across our hospitals and in the community.
- York Hospital
- Scarborough Hospital
- Bridlington Hospital
- Malton Hospital
- The New Selby War Memorial Hospital
- St Monica's Hospital Easingwold
- White Cross Rehabilitation Hospital
- St Helens Rehabilitation Hospital
To download a map of our Trust's catchment area click here.
Each year we see the following activity:
- 127,000 A&E attendances
- 390,000 outpatient appointments
- 119,000 inpatients
- 61,000 operations and procedures
- 5,000 babies delivered